Friday 11 August 2017

Danglefoot Nail Polish Baby Trio

Hello! Today I have swatches of the Danglefoot Nail Polish Baby Trio. As some of you will already know, Hayley has recently had her third baby and closed her shop for maternity leave. She momentarily reopened to release a trio of flakie polishes to celebrate the birth of baby Levi. I love flakies (and Danglefoots!), so these were a no brainer for me. Read on for my full swatches and more info!

Danglefoot Nail Polish Baby Trio @acertainbeccaa

'Levi' is a navy blue crelly with rainbow multi-chrome flakes. The formula is lovely and smooth and easy to apply. Being a crelly it does start off slightly sheer, but builds up well. I applied my first coat very thinly, so I did need a quick third coat on one or two nails. Below is two to three thin coats with topcoat.

Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Levi' @acertainbeccaa
Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Levi' @acertainbeccaa

'Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat' is a red-toned orange crelly with subtle scattered holographic and blue chrome flakes. It has a smooth and easy to apply formula, and is very opaque. Except for a faintly visible nail line, I could almost get away with just the one coat on several nails. Below is two coats with topcoat.

Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat' @acertainbeccaa
Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat' @acertainbeccaa

'Yummy Mummy' is a soft pale pink crelly with subtle scattered holographic and multi-chrome flakes. Again it has a smooth and easy to apply formula. Being the lightest colour of the three I did find this to be the sheerest, although like 'Levi', I would have been able to get away with two coats if I applied them slightly thicker. Below is three coats with topcoat.

Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Yummy Mummy' @acertainbeccaa
Danglefoot Nail Polish 'Yummy Mummy' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? Aren't they amazing?! As with all of Hayley's polishes, the formulas are a dream, and I love the combination of the base colours with the flakies. These may be some of my favourite Danglefoot's to date - and that's saying something!

The Baby Trio is still in stock over on the Danglefoot Nail Polish website for £18 here. I believe Hayley will also be stocking them separately at a later date. Make sure to follow the Instagram page here for updates.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment