Wednesday 21 June 2017

Triplet Baby Mani for Hayley (Danglefoot Nail Polish)

Hi lovelies! Today I have a very exciting post for you. The gorgeous Hayley from Danglefoot Nail Polish has just welcomed her third baby boy, and me, Lea (Leas Nails), and Abigail (Polished Dreams) decided to show our support by doing a triplet mani. We did post these over on Instagram yesterday (see my post here), but I also wanted to share them on here. Read on for more info and to see how we created our manis!

Triplet Baby Mani for Hayley (Danglefoot Nail Polish) @acertainbeccaa

We all started off with a base of Danglefoot Nail Polish 'I Have Nothing To Wear', a blue holographic jelly. This is part of the Sugar & Spice collection, which I should have full swatches of soon (they're on my never ending list, I promise!). Below is two coats with topcoat.

Danglefoot Nail Polish 'I Have Nothing To Wear' @acertainbeccaa

We then added our stamping using the Uberchic Beauty Little Baby plate, which I purchased from Nail Artisan. We stamped various images from the plate onto our nails in white (I used Hit The Bottle 'Snowed In'). For the baby face, I reverse stamped with Hit The Bottle 'As Black As Night', and coloured in using Cuccio 'Pier Pressure'.

Triplet Baby Mani for Hayley (Danglefoot Nail Polish) @acertainbeccaa
Triplet Baby Mani for Hayley (Danglefoot Nail Polish) @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? I think our manis came out so cute! I really loved being able to show our love for Hayley on our nails, and we just had to use one of her own polishes to do so. Please remember to check out Lea's mani here, and Abigail's here.

And if I've not said it enough already, congratulations again Hayley!

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely collab design and I'm so happy for Hayley! Also, it's a nice excuse to use some baby images.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call us at our toll-free number Xbox Support

    ReplyDelete