Sunday 11 October 2015

Hot Pink with Lilac Flowers #wearitpink

Hihi! Today I have another pink mani for Breast Cancer Awareness. This time I wanted something nice and simple, so I've stamped some pretty lilac flowers over a hot pink base. As always, read on to find out more!

Hot Pink with Lilac Flowers for #wearitpink @acertainbeccaa

I started with a base of Essie 'Tour De Finance'. This is a beautiful hot pink with a purple shimmer. This is the first time I've worn this and I love it so much. I would go as far to say it is one of my new favourite pinks - and I love my pinks! The purple shimmer is both obvious in the bottle and on the nail. Below is two coats and topcoat.

Essie 'Tour De Finance' @acertainbeccaa

Isn't it stunning? I kept this on for a full 24 hours before stamping just so I could admire it on it's own. When I eventually felt ready to stamp over it, I wanted something simple but also pretty and girly. I went for one of my favourite flower designs from Moyou London plate Pro XL 21 (online here) - the second from last on the bottom row.
  
Moyou London Stamping Plate Pro XL 21

I stamped using Barry M 'Lilac Foil'. I definitely recommend the Barry M foil effect polishes for stamping. They pick up perfectly every time and are very opaque. I actually find them better than some of the dedicated stamping polishes that I've tried. Using my Moyou London XL squishy stamper (online here), I stamped flowers on all of my nails and then added topcoat.
 
Essie 'Tour De Finance' Stamped with Barry M 'Lilac Foil' @acertainbeccaa
Essie 'Tour De Finance' Stamped with Barry M 'Lilac Foil' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? This is one of my favourite designs in a while, and definitely my favourite of my #wearitpink mani's this month. I can't see myself taking this off anytime in the near future.

I will be adding this to the Breast Cancer Awareness link-up created at the beginning of the month. It has been filling up with beautiful contributions from some lovely ladies. If you haven't yet, check it out here. It will be open until the end of the month - so keep adding your pinks!

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

6 comments:

  1. Love this! And the great colour combo works so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to buy some of them transfers, love them. And this is a fab colour. Cant wait to see what you do with reds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I don't actually wear reds often! Will have to dig some out x

      Delete
  3. So pretty and girly Hun love it :) I need that Essie in my collection now! You are not helping with this no buy lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, exactly what I was going for :) Yess you need it, no buys dont exist ;) x

      Delete