Sunday 4 October 2015

Cute Skeleton Stamping (over Pink Ombre Gradient)

Hello lovelies! Today I have another Halloween design for you, stamped over yesterdays pink ombre gradient. I was planning to do a completely new design, but how cute are the little skeletons?! Read on for more info!

Cute Skeleton Stamping @acertainbeccaa

If you didn't see yesterdays post, here's a quick look at the original gradient. I did this using ORLY 'Cotton Candy', 'Pixy Stix' and 'Passion Fruit'. You can read the full post here.

Pink Ombre Gradient @acertainbeccaa

The little skeleton is from hehe stamping plate 057. This was in the She Sells Seashells Halloween Trick or Treat box, reviewed here. The plate is full of fun Halloween designs but he definitely caught my eye first.

Stamping Plate hehe 057

I stamped using China Glaze 'White on White' and my Moyou London squishy rectangular stamper (included in July's nailbox). I did have a little bit of difficulty picking up the full design as it was quite small and fiddly. After a few fingers I swapped over to Moyou 'White Knight' stamping polish and had a bit better luck. A quick topcoat and I was done.

Cute Skeleton Stamping @acertainbeccaa
Cute Skeleton Stamping @acertainbeccaa
Cute Skeleton Stamping @acertainbeccaa

This isn't my straightest stamping to date - but it makes the skeletons look like they're dancing! I love how it's more of a cute Halloween design instead of being spooky. As always I'd love to hear what you think.

See you in the next post!
Becca x

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I like these, bet they would look just as good with the skeletons stamped in black :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try with black, but they looked a lot cuter white! :) x

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, perfect for this month!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love how they look like they're dancing x

      Delete