Monday 28 September 2015

Crabtree & Evelyn Ultimate Nail Exchange

Until recently, I had no idea that Crabtree & Evelyn even had a nail polish range. That was until I stumbled across this post a good month or so ago:
   
Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer Exchange @crabtreeuk

I then completely forgot about it. Woops! Luckily the offer is still on! All you need to do is take any polish (except a Crabtree & Evelyn one) to exchange. I grabbed an old gloopy and separated polish and popped in store. My local store (Cardiff) only had a a few polishes left. Read on for more info and swatches of the polish I chose!

When taking part, they ask nicely to sign up to their rewards scheme. I was also offered an in store trial of both their hand scrubs and hand creams. This only took a couple of minutes and I left happily with my new polish (and ridiculously soft hands!). I chose a shimmery lilac shade called 'Wisteria'.
Crabtree & Evelyn 'Wisteria' @acertainbeccaa
Swatches shown below are two coats and topcoat. The colour itself isn't massively exciting but the shimmer makes it look so pretty. The longer I wore this, the more it grew on me.

Crabtree & Evelyn 'Wisteria' @acertainbeccaa
Crabtree & Evelyn 'Wisteria' @acertainbeccaa
Crabtree & Evelyn polishes are 15ml and retail for £6. The offer runs until 29th September or until stock runs out. If you are interested, you can find your nearest store here. Let me know if you plan to take part, or if you already have!

See you in the next post!
Becca x 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is a great deal :) awesome post hun as always and I love that colour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It looked a lot lighter in the bottle so I wasn't sure at first, but it is super pretty :) x

      Delete