Friday 30 June 2017

Nine Zero Lacquer 'June 2016'

Hello! Today I'm continuing on my Nine Zero Lacquer monthlies series with 'June 2016', and again I'm just squeezing it in on the last day of the month. If you missed my swatch of May, you can find that post here. Read on for my swatch and more info!

Nine Zero Lacquer 'June 2016' @acertainbeccaa

'June 2016' is a light purple holographic with added holographic silver microglitter. It has a lovely formula, and is very smooth and easy to apply. It is slightly sheer on the first coat but builds up to cover completely on the second. Below is two coats with topcoat.

Nine Zero Lacquer 'June 2016' @acertainbeccaa
Nine Zero Lacquer 'June 2016' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? This might just be my favourite of the monthly polishes so far, it's gorgeous! I wore this for a fair few days and sat admiring it constantly. I can't think of a similar polish in my collection (although there probably is one hiding somewhere). Make sure to come back next month for my swatch of 'July 2016'.

You can find 'June 2016' on the Nine Zero Lacquer website here.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This polish is gorgeous. I love it so much. That holo is amazing.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete