Friday 23 June 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on Holiday

Hello! Today I'm back with another 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani. If you missed my post for the last prompt, 'Water', you can find that here. This time the theme is all about 'Going on Holiday'. I was tempted to do a beach or mermaid themed mani but the next prompt is 'Beach or Animal Silhouettes', so I decided to go for something a bit different. Here is what I came up with. Read on for more info!

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on Holiday @acertainbeccaa

I started off with a base of iZ Beauty of London 'Dancing in the Rain', a vibrant blue creme. This is from the newly released Festival Fever Collection. I will have full swatches of this and the purple from the collection very soon. Below is three coats with topcoat.

iZ Beauty of London 'Dancing in the Rain' @acertainbeccaa

For my stamping I used Uberchic Beauty stamping plate 2-03, which is full of nautical, sea, and travel themed images. I decided to go for the travelling aspect, and settled on the world map image. I stamped the image across all of my nails using a Born Pretty Store green stamping polish. I finished off by stamping the 'You Are Here' arrow onto my ring finger using Hit The Bottle 'As Black As Night'.

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on Holiday @acertainbeccaa
26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on Holiday @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? Do you like my take on the theme? I can't say I've ever had the world map across my fingernails before, so it's definitely unique for me! Remember to check out the link-up below to see what the other ladies have done for todays prompt.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the theme. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani! It's so cute with the you are here sign!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Customer ServiceThis is a very common problem, where your google home cant opens properly or encounter some problem, Make sure connection is reliable.

    ReplyDelete