Monday 24 April 2017

Nine Zero Lacquer 'April 2016'

Hello! Today I'm back with a quick swatch of Nine Zero Lacquer 'April 2016', as I continue wearing each of Jess's 2016 monthlies in the corresponding month of 2017. If you missed my swatch of 'March 2016' last month, you can find that post here. April's polish is a nice springy pink. Read on for my swatch and more info!

Nine Zero Lacquer 'April 2016' @acertainbeccaa

'April 2016' is described as a 'baby pink holographic with holographic microglitter added in for extra sparkle'. As with all the other monthlies so far, the formula is smooth and easy to apply, and covers evenly. It is slightly sheer on the first coat so I did add a second. Below is two coats with topcoat.

Nine Zero Lacquer 'April 2016' @acertainbeccaa
Nine Zero Lacquer 'April 2016' @acertainbeccaa

What do you think? This is the perfect colour for April! Being a pink lover it wouldn't have taken much to convince me, but this is a really pretty shade. It's cheerful and sparkly, without being too bright and in your face. I'll be back next month with my swatch of 'May 2016'!

You can find 'April 2016' on the Nine Zero Lacquer website here.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish and that holo is incredible. Love your swatch.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete