Thursday 10 December 2015

Ciate London 'Candy Craze' (Christmas Glitter Nails)

Hello lovelies! Today I have some super quick and easy Christmas nails to show you all. If you don't have the time (or patience) to fiddle with nail art brushes, vinyls, stamping etc then this is for you! I've gone for a super fun Christmas glitter over a plain black base. Read on to find out more!

Ciate London 'Candy Craze' Christmas Glitter @acertainbeccaa

For my base I used True Brit London 'Taxi Cab'. I've used this so many times recently, it's safe to say it's my new go to black. It applies easily and dries very smooth and shiny. I did play around with my second coat a bit too much and pulled it as it was drying so added a quick third coat to a couple of my nails. Below is two/three coats with topcoat.

True Brit London 'Taxi Cab' @acertainbeccaa








For my glitter topper I used Ciate London 'Candy Craze'. This is from their Candy Cane House which consists of four mini Christmas glitter toppers, all of which are scented. 'Candy Craze' is candy cane scented (yum!) and is a mix of red, green and white glitters - small green and white circles, medium red, green and white hexes, and large red and white hexes.

Ciate 'Candy Craze' @acertainbeccaa

I got a surprisingly good amount of glitter on my brush, especially for a mini bottle. It isn't base heavy at all and spread evenly with only a minor bit of dabbing. I did only get one or two of the large red hexes and none of the white ones but there doesn't seem to be too many in the bottle. With a bit of fishing I probably could have got some more.

I added one coat over my black base and then topcoated. All of the glitters did lie flat so topcoat wasn't necessary but I wanted to give them that extra shine and wear time.

Ciate London 'Candy Craze' Christmas Glitter @acertainbeccaa
Ciate London 'Candy Craze' Christmas Glitter @acertainbeccaa

Could you get any more Christmassy?! I absolutely love how this looks and it smells soo good, even after topcoat! I literally can't stop smelling my nails. I actually forgot I had this set so I'm glad I remembered and pulled it out in time! I'd love to know what you all think so let me know in the comments below.

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment