Tuesday 25 August 2015

August's Nail Box - Summer Style

Yesterday, I received my third subscription box from Nailbox

For those who don't know, Nailbox is a brand new UK nail subscription box "full of the hottest nail polish and essential nail tools". Each box contains five items - either three or four polishes, and then one or two nail tools/treatments. The exact contents are now kept a surprise, so you won't know whats in it until opening your box. You are however told the box's theme. August's theme is "Summer Style". Find out more after the jump!
August Nailbox Theme

When I first opened my box, a packet of love hearts caught my eye. This is the first box they've sent with sweets, what a cute little extra!

August Nailbox Polishes
The first polish I pulled out was the eye catching neon that I immediately recognised as China Glaze 'Flip Flop Fantasy'. This is a must have summer polish, recommended by almost every nail blogger out there. 

China Glaze 'Flip Flop Fantasy'
'Flip Flop Fantasy' is often compared to Model's Own 'Beach Bag' from their Polish for Tans collection. I did a quick comparison of the two on Instagram several weeks ago. If I expand that into a blog post, I will link it here.
  
The second polish is Nails Inc Gel Effect 'Seven Dials', which is enriched with "conditioning rare flower extract". I was excited to see another Nails Inc polish, as I got on so well with the nude 'Colville Mews' from June's box.

Nails Inc 'Seven Dials'
This yellow is a nice change from the highlighter yellow neons that have been popular recently. I would describe this as more of a bright sunflower yellow. Apparently, Seven Dials is also the name of an older green Nails Inc polish. Weird, huh?

The third and final polish is from the CND Vinylux collection, alongside a handy information card. Before reading this I was convinced that CND only did gel polishes, but this week long wear range has over 90 shades? How wrong was I?! 

CND Vinylux Information Card
The lovely people at Nailbox not only treated us to the lilac shade 'Wisteria Haze', but also to the Vinylux Weekly Top Coat. How thoughtful!

CND Vinylux 'Wisteria Haze'
CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat
The tool this month is a nice set of toe nail clippers from Elegant Touch. All three boxes I have had so far all include a tool or treatment from this brand - which I had never heard of before.

Elegant Touch Toe Nail Clippers
Nailbox have impressed me once again! I'm excited to receive my box each month, and am yet to be disappointed. I am slightly sad that this is the last summer box, but hopefully we have Christmas (and maybe Halloween) polishes to look forward to!

Nailbox ranges from £13.50 - £15 a month, depending on how long you sign up for. I chose the 12 month subscription, so pay only £13.50 a month - including free delivery. To find out more, visit Nailbox's Website, Instagram, or Facebook

Hope to see you in the next post!
Becca x

No comments:

Post a Comment